Natural Notes + is a notepad or notebook app for Android smartphones or tablets.
With Natural Notes + you can write, store and share your notes.
Password protect notes and folders. Import and export .txt files.
With Natural Notes + you can:
- add, edit and delete your text notes
- share your notes via email, SMS, Twitter and with any other applications installed on your device
- add folders for your notes
- reorder or sort the notes lists
- move your notes from one folder to another
- export your notes to .txt files
- import your notes from .txt files
- search through your notes
- add password to your notes
- save and restore a backup of your notes
It is a useful application, natural to use.
In addition to using this application as a digital notepad, you can use it to compose and save messages that you can then send by email, SMS and other applications installed on your device. Just write a note and use the "share" option.
You can even write your tweets for Twitter or Facebook messages... write down everything you need, Natural Notes + will store it for when you want to read or send your notes.
Includes backup feature a MicroSD memory card on your device.
Natural Notes + is an application without ads. Does not connect to the Internet.
Existing users of Natural Notes (free version) can import their notes from the free version to Natural Notes + paid version.
You can download Natural Notes + (Select Menu > More to upgrade from the free version to the plus version with a Pay Pal micropayment)
Natural Notes + v3.1 current version
- Improved backup file path, now includes date/time
- Added easy option to send your backup copies to the cloud
- Added option to create and move folders within folders
- Added UTF-8 encoding support for txt files
- Upgraded to new Android MarshMallow permission system
- And a few bug fixes
- Design upgrade coming soon.
Natural Notes + v2.0
- If there is no title for the note it will set automatically.
- Improved design on Android Ice Cream and Jelly Bean versions.
- Added more options to the Settings screen.
- Double tap note text to open edit mode.
- Added option to insert date and time to text, title or folder name on double tap.
- More control over your backups and exported txt files: you can now choose the folder on your device in the settings screen.
Natural Notes + v1.9
- Optimized the license connections
- Added char and word count when adding / editing note
- Improved large tablet look
- Added settings screeen where you can choose the location of your internal backup folder.
Natural Notes + v1.7
- You can now password protect whole folders
- All password protected notes and folders have new icons
- Improved italian translation. Thank you Vittorio!
Natural Notes + v1.6
- Improved french translation. Thank you Philippe!
Natural Notes + v1.5
- Improved opening speed of the app
Natural Notes + v1.4
- Added option to import / export whole folders of .txt files.
- Added option to install or move the app to the SD card (on Android versions that allow this).
- New design for large 10 inch Android 3.0 HoneyComb tablets.
Natural Notes + v1.3
- Fixed a bug affected that affected search.
Natural Notes + v1.2
- Added option to open any .txt file on the device with Natural Notes Plus and save it as a note (.txt files you receive via Bluetooth, as an email attach, etc).
- Added option to share your notes as .txt files for email attach, Bluetooth, etc.
Application name: Natural Notes +
Operating system: as from Android 4.0 Ice Cream (Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop) and Android 6.0 MarshMallow.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Application type: Application
Screen sizes: all supported
Necessary security permissions: access to the MicroSD memory card for the backup features and access to the Internet in case you decide to upgrade to the full version through PayPal.
Why does this app need a permission named "Phone calls"?
To have the plus version you will have to upgrade from the free version using PayPal. To connect to PayPal the app needs the use of the internet connection, so it needs to read the device state (connected to the interntet or not connected). The Android permissions show this as "Phone calls: read phone status and ID" which sounds a lot more alarming than it really is, as the application does not attempt to access your phone calls at all.
I have downloaded the app and when I try to install it I get an "Install blocked" warning, what can I do?
Some Android devices are blocked to apps not downloaded from Google Play. You can enable this option by choosing "Settings" from the warning window and checking "Unknown sources".
If you don't want to enable this on your device, you can buy this app from Google Play following this link: Natural Notes+ on Google Play
How do I import my notes from the free version Natural Notes?
Not applicable when purchased with Pay Pal micropayment.
First: open the Natural Notes Free app, back up your notes by pressing menu > "backup" > "export data to SD card"
Second: now open the Natural Notes + application if it is the first time you open the app you will see the "Import notes from Natural Notes free version" button. If you have already added notes or folders open the menu > "backup" > click menu and select "Import notes"
If you have any problem when importing your notes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
How can I sync my notes with my laptop or desktop computer?
You can export your notes as .txt files: long press a note and choose "export .txt" or inside a folder choose "export .txt" from the menu and export all the notes in the folder to text files at once.
Then you can connect your device to your computer with an USB cable. You can then copy and paste or drag and drop existing .txt files from your computer into your storage folder on the phone and then use the import feature in Natural Notes+ to add them to my notes list. And vice versa.
Note for Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 users: sometimes you can't see the device's files. If so make sure you have chosen a "Connect as a Media device (MTP)" and reboot your phone while connected to the computer.
If you have any problem copying and pasting your notes from device to computer email us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
Apps for Android™ devices, smartphones and tablets.
Download Natural Notes Free app to your Android device.
if you like the it you can upgrade to Natural Notes+ within the app with an in-app micropayment through Pay Pal.
If your are using a PC you can download the .apk file and copy and paste it on to your Android device.
You can also download Natural Notes through Google Play for free: Natural Notes Free at Google Play
We give you this free Android app so you can write notes on your Android smartphone or on your Android tablet.