Natural Notes is a free digital note book or notepad for Android smartphones or tablets.
With Natural Notes you can write, store and share your notes.
It is a useful application, natural to use and totally free! It does not have ads.
You can add, edit, delete and share the notes you add.
In addition to using this application as a digital note pad, you can use it to compose and save messages that you can then send by email, SMS and with other applications installed on your device. Just write a note and use the "share" feature.
You can even write your tweets to Twitter or Facebook messages ... write down everything you need, Natural Notes stores it for when you want to check your notes or send them.
Includes backup feature to the memory of your device.
Natural Notes is a free application and without ads.
Natural Notes v2.0 current version
- If there is no title for the note it will set automatically.
- Improved design on Android Ice Cream and Jelly Bean versions.
- Added new options to settings screen: order note alphabetically option.
- Double tap note text to open edit mode.
- Added option to insert date and time to text, title or folder name on double tap.
- More control over your backups: you can now choose the folder on your device in the settings screen.
Natural Notes v1.9
- Added char and word count when adding / editing note
- Improved large tablet look
- Added settings screeen where you can choose the location of your internal backup folder.
Natural Notes v1.7
- Improved italian translation. Thank you Vittorio!
Natural Notes v1.6
- Improved french translation. Thank you Philippe!
Natural Notes v1.5
- Improved opening speed of the app
Natural Notes v1.4
- Added option to install or move the app to the SD card (on Android versions that allow this).
- New design for large 10 inch Android 3.0 HoneyComb tablets.
Natural Notes v1.3
- Fixed a bug affected that affected search.
Natural Notes v1.2
- Added option to open any .txt file on the device with Natural Notes and save it as a note (.txt files you receive via Bluetooth, as an email attach, etc).
Application name: Natural Notes (free)
Operating system: as from Android 2.1 (Android 2.2, Android 2.3, Android 3.0 HoneyComb, Android 4.0 Ice Cream, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean) and superior.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Application type: Application
Screen sizes: all supported
Necessary security permissions: access to the MicroSD memory card for the backup features and access to the Internet in case you decide to upgrade to the full version through PayPal.
Why does this app need a permission named "Phone calls"?
If you like this app you can upgrade to the full version (Natural Notes+) using PayPal. To connect to PayPal the app needs the use of the internet connection, so it needs to read the device state (connected to the interntet or not connected). The Android permissions show this as "Phone calls: read phone status and ID" which sounds a lot more alarming than it really is, as the application does not attempt to access your phone calls at all.
I have downloaded the app and when I try to install it I get an "Install blocked" warning, what can I do?
Some Android devices are blocked to apps not downloaded from Google Play. You can enable this option by choosing "Settings" from the warning window and checking "Unknown sources".
If you don't want to enable this on your device, you can download this app free from Google Play following this link: Natural Notes on Google Play
Apps for Android™ devices, smartphones and tablets.
Download Natural Notes Free app to your Android device.
if you like the it you can upgrade to Natural Notes+ within the app with an in-app micropayment through Pay Pal.
If your are using a PC you can download the .apk file and copy and paste it on to your Android device.
You can also download Natural Notes through Google Play for free: Natural Notes Free at Google Play
We give you this free Android app so you can write notes on your Android smartphone or on your Android tablet.